Guardians Chapter Meeting
Welcome back, face-to-face meetings!
We are meeting at a NEW location, so click on the address below for a map. Please wear a mask and practice social distancing. Attendance will be limited to prevent overcrowding, so RSVP early. There will be a special prize for the most creative mask.
Date: Tuesday, May 11 | 11:30 am
Location: City Gate Ministries, 1735 Jackson Street, Fort Myers
- Martin Luther King Blvd to Jackson,
- Park in the lot between City Gate Ministries and the American Legion.
- Walk on Jackson to City Gate Ministries.
- Take sidewalk to the right of the Green Awning (main entrance) around to the side of the building to the side door.
Speaker: Jessica McDonald, MSW, LCSW and Carolyn Baker-McCord LightHouse of SWFL. Inc.
Topic: Low Vision and services of the LightHouse
Sponsor: Beth Prather, Prather Law
Reservation Deadline: May 7
- Ham Classic Signature Sandwich, chips, Fresh Baked Cookie and Pickle Chips + choice of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite
- Turkey Classic Signature Sandwich, chips, Fresh Baked Cookie and Pickle Chips + choice of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite
- Cobb Salad – Ham, Bacon, Cheddar, and garden vegetables on a bed of mixed Greens, Fresh baked cookie. + choice of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite Ranch, Italian, Balsamic, or Honey Mustard dressing (choose one)
- Garden Salad – Fresh Garden Vegetables on a bed of Mixed Greens, Fresh Baked cookie. + choice of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite Ranch, Italian, Balsamic, or Honey Mustard dressing (choose one)
RSVP & Pay by Cash or Check at Door
By completing this form you are indicating you will pay for your luncheon reservation at the door. Successful submissions will show a confirmation message.