Who Can Join
Membership in the Guardianship Association, Southwest Chapter is open to professional and non-professional guardians, businesses and professionals who serve the guardianship community. Membership costs $190.00 annually (covers state ($150) and local chapter ($40) registration). Corporate memberships are also available.
Click a button below:
Join the FGSA, and choose the SWFL Chapter during checkout.
- Reduced lunch fee (save $10)
- Display company information on the Guardian Resource Table
- Member information listed on local website
- Voting rights
- Can be a luncheon meeting sponsor for $300
- five minutes time to market your business to the membership
- can provide door prize to be raffled at meeting
- up to two members can co-sponsor a meeting
- Local chapter and state membership
Dining tables are reserved for speaker, sponsorship and guardian board related collateral only. A no show/cancellation fee equal to your lunch fee will be assessed for not providing adequate 24 hour notice of absence.
Contact Ginny Yates at 239-940-5493.